Your Guide to Being a Comfort Zone Escapist
Are you tired of letting your dreams pass you by without taking the risk to jump into action?
Do you depend on others to fill a void? Relying on your relatives, social media, and your boss’s opinions of you to develop self-worth?
Have you ever looked at a risk-taker and said:
“Wow! They’re so courageous. I could never do what they do.”
YES, YOU CAN.
In this risk-taking action guide, Alison Aulakh releases the top ten secrets. It will shift you from “I could never be fearless enough to take risks,” to, “I AM A CERTIFIED COMFORT ZONE ESCAPIST.”
In Your Guide to Being a Comfort Zone Escapist, you’ll feel confident about:
- Completing ten risk assignments. Did you think you were going to read about how to be a risk-taker without taking risks? Each task reveals instructions on how to stop hesitating and choose action now.
- Unlocking three journal prompts per chapter. Be ready to unveil your limiting beliefs and enhance self-awareness.
- Engaging in self-guided check-ins to journal and reflect on your risk assignments.
- Leveling up with each chapter by increasing the risk score on your risk scale.
- Becoming alumni of The Comfort Zone Escapist Graduating Class. Grab your kiddie pool and plunger, it’s going to be a quirky ride. Celebrate the challenging work you’ll achieve by following this guide.
Your Guide to Being a Comfort Zone Escapist uncovers all you will need to be a lifelong risk-taker!
Ready for your risk assignment?
RISK #0: Open this book right now and start your risk journey. Trust me, you won’t regret it.
You must be logged in to post a comment.